Saturday, March 8, 2008

Nursery

I bravely posted pictures of my nursery on the pregnancy website I frequent. The comments I received made me laugh out loud.
"Oh Halloween's coming"

"Kinda dark for a baby"

"What if the baby doesn't like dark"

"Reminds me of Nightmare before Christmas"

I wasn't sure how to take this reaction, I like the room, my husband and family like the room. Do I care what these people think?

I showed my sister the comments, and she roared. She thought it was hilarious. She posted her own comment "Nice Satan room! Just kidding, I love it, it isn't fruity like most nurseries".


What do you think?
My sister suggested hanging the Iron Maiden onesie in the background as a finishing touch :-)

5 comments:

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think it's beautiful Brandy!

I saw some pillows that would go perfectly.

myousaf said...

I think the room is stunning. True, it's not your typical nursery in terms of colours, but why do what everyone else is doing. I think it looks very stylish!

Joylinn R said...

i FREAKIN LOVE IT!! i think its awesome. screw the stuck up interweb moms.

The Maven said...

I absolutely LOVE it! It's a fantastic room. And so what if your son joins a goth band? Is that so bad? I'm a huge fan of the Crow soundtrack, for the record!

LOL Seriously though... it's really, really nice. I think he's going to love it!