Sunday, April 13, 2008

1 week left

Sometimes it gets to be so long between posts that it just seems easier not to post at all.

Aaaannyway. What's been going on with this Ottawa Mom lately? Trips, colds, family visits and getting ready to go back to work. Eeesh. This time next week and I'll be preparing for my first day back. I'm not actually going back until Tuesday but Sunday is when you get ready for such things, no?

So, as you can imagine, I'm rather underwhelmed with the reality of heading back to work. Danica will be under the loving care of her grandparents and I'm grateful for that. Heading back to work is stressful enough without having to worry about sending my baby to Daycare.

I had the opportunity to work for a few days earlier in the year and I think that helped me not dread the inevitable return to work. Part of me enjoyed the challenges and pace and social aspect of work.

But of course, if I had the choice I'd stay home with my girl.

One good thing about going back to work....life tends to be more structured so hopefully I'll get to posting regularly again. :)

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Yup! You should be able to take the occasional break from work to post a few thoughts.

Amanda K. said...

Let's hope you get the rest of us structured and motivated! I know I could use some of that lately! :)